There’s a myriad of blogs out there which cover a wide range of subjects but here at Live Life For Less we can’t get enough of blogs that help us to save money. We’ve scoured the internet and come up with a Top 10 of our favourite money saving blogs, some of whom you may not have heard of before, so why not take a look yourselves - you’re bound to find something useful. To make it onto our list we looked at their visual styles, the frequency of their posts, the great content and advice that they give together with their social engagement.
So in no particular order, take a look at what we found – did you make it onto our list?
- Money Dashboard – Money Dashboard has a great money management software that enables you to keep up to date with all of your personal finances, in one place, with the use of a personal dashboard. Within the site there is also a very useful and informative blog full of articles giving money advice for a wide audience, whilst at the same giving money saving tips.
- Savvy Mummys - The main part of this website gives you the heads up on all the latest discounts and deals in an easy to read layout, which you can then purchase, with the added advantage that you can get a greater discount by group buying. They also have a blog called The Savvy Family where you’ll find great parenting tips, advice on days out and lots of other useful information.
- Moneywise Online – Moneywise covers all aspects of money with advice on investments, savings plans, mortgages and insurance together with alerting you to any potential scams and advice on how to take control of your finances and help with cutting your costs.
- Love Money – offers a free money management tool, called Money Track, where you can see all your online accounts in one place. With advice on finding the best money-based products for savings, insurance, mortgages, etc you’ll find everything you need to know in one place. There’s advice from experts together with an online community offering advice and tips on a range of money matters.
- Mothers Who Work – A great site giving advice to mothers who also want to earn money, whilst the site is predominately aimed at mothers, much of its advice is relevant for anyone seeking to set themselves up in business. There are also regular lifestyle articles which offer advice and money saving tips.
- Moneymagpie - Moneymagpie offer a wealth of advice on ways in which to make money and also save money. They offer advice about tax, pensions and savings along with ways in which you can save money on your household bills by using comparison tools to get the best deals for you.
- Money.co.uk - by comparing the vast array of financial products that are out there, Money.co.uk have done the work for you. Their advice covers money, insurance, investing and utilities together with valuable guides for the consumer on how to make your money work for you. Added to this is an online community that shares their experience in all money related matters.
- Empty Pocket Guide – this is a great little site whose premise is to let you know about some of the deals they have found which will give you great value for your money. Whilst the areas they cover are predominately London and Brighton they also keep their eyes out for other great offers.
- MSN Money - this site gives a vast amount of knowledge and expertise on all financial matters, whether you’re looking for ways to make/save money or you need advice about tax, insurance or mortgages. There are money tools and calculators to help you with your finances and up to date articles relating to current news about the worlds/UK’s finances.
- Talk Money Blog – offering free expert financial advice on a range of issues, which covers credit card debt, debt problems, mortgages and investments.